The legal basis of this Euroregion can be found in the following conventions:
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association Convention, signed on 14 June in Castel Thun (Trento)
- Regulation (EC) No. 1082/2006 of the European Parliament of Territorial Cooperation (EGTC), will be replaced by Regulation (EC) No. 1302/2013 June 22, 2014The Italian law n.88 of July 7, 2009 # 88
- The Law of the Land Tirol on EGTC, LGBI n. 55/2010 on 30 June 2010
The organs of the “EUREGIO Tyrol-South Tyrol-Trentino” are:
- The Assembly: The Assembly consists of the Presidents and a component of the
executive bodies as well as from President and a component legislative bodies of the members of Euroregion. The components are indicated respectively by the Presidents of executive and the Presidents of legislatures of each member of the Euroregion within ninety days from the start of each respective legislature. For each component is
also indicated an alternate who replaces the component in the case of his absence or disability. .
- Executive Board with main functions: implementation of the program activities.
- President as legal representative of the Euroregion.
- The Secretary General with the main functions of coordination.