This EGTC has developed and implemented many project (a list is accessible on its official website). We identify an interested project to be presented here.
The project is called ENDO-YOUTH-VETWORK (RED ENDO JOVEN). It is a project funded by the Youth in Action Programme, specifically in Action 4.6. The recipients are young people of the EGTC territory between 18 and 30 years.
- Revaluing the endogenous resources of the territory of the EGTC Duero-Douro in the field of non-formal education.
- Achieving social inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities in rural.
- Respecting cultural diversity and achieve social and economic participation of young people.
- Give value to traditional rural practices.
- Promote understanding among young people on both sides of the border.
- Promote European cooperation in the field of youth.
- Encourage initiatives attractive for young people at the transnational level, spreading a European dimension.
- Empowering young people of the countryside, offering greater job opportunities.